[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Samson's proposal to SLOBs

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:15:26 EDT 2016

+ 1 for that motion

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 08:37:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [SLOBS] [Sugar-devel] Samson's proposal to SLOBs
From: walter.bender at gmail.com
To: samsongoddy at hotmail.com
CC: cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com; dave at lab6.com; holt at unleashkids.org; sora at unleashkids.org; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; samsongoddy at gmail.com; lionel at olpc-france.org; slobs at lists.sugarlabs.org; laura at somosazucar.org; cbigenho at hotmail.com; nicestep at gmail.com; calla at media.mit.edu; tch at sugarlabs.org; tony at olenepal.org; canoe.berry at yahoo.com; iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org; tim at timmoody.com; godiard at sugarlabs.org

Can we agree to the model Chris proposed for the i18n work on Yoruba and setting the issue of the equipment separately? Then Samson and his team can get started without the expected delays of dealing with how best to get more hardware to him.
regards.
-walter