[Sugar-devel] Issue tracking on Github?

Justin Overton justin at polymath.ninja
Wed Apr 20 09:54:03 EDT 2016

Why I like GitHub best

   - It would be easier for new developers to find and contribute if it
   were on github
   - Support for "how to use git" would be mostly on github rather than
   SugarLab's systems
   - Getting existing developers to move their activities out of GitHub
   doesn't seem realistic. I know what I write will be in GitHub or BitBucket
   because I know those systems are stable and have longevity
   - SugarLabs should focus on core-competencies. Managing version control
   servers shouldn't be one of them.