[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] [BROWSE] - Toolbar Expansion and Fiddler Integrations

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:20:46 EDT 2016

Hi,
    It hasn't yet been integrated into the Browse-activity and I also
haven't been informed of any feature page of it. But I am attaching
below the .xo of this version.

P.S- This is one of the previous year's GSoC projects worked on by Ms.
Richa Sehgal.

Here is here proposal -
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2015/Interactive_JS_Shell_Richa

Thanks,