[Sugar-devel] Any js related beginner bugs that I can work on

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Apr 20 05:30:50 EDT 2016

Hi

Keep in mind that the purpose of pippy is to provide a development
environment for Python. I think this means it needs to become an
integrated development environment for javascript. This was the intent
of Richa Sehgal's GSOC project last year (to provide a
capability like jsfidlle).

There is a specific request for 'WriteBooks'
(http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4768) to be converted
to a sugar-web-activitiy
(or a sugarizer activity). This might be a nice project.

Tony