[Sugar-devel] Active development

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Apr 18 22:00:41 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

Scratch is based on squeak. Back in the day, OLE Nepal wrote some 80
activities as part of EPaath using squeak. I suspect if you Google you
will find
descriptions for both Etoys and Scratch on writing projects in Squeak.
OLE Nepal later converted the squeak activities to html5/javascript
because to speed up execution and reduce the memory size of the activities.

Tony