[Sugar-devel] BookmarksTab: Show most visited web sites [BROWSE]

Ifeanyi Peter ifeanyipeter42 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 06:24:55 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I think this will be a great addition, showing the top 6 or 9 most visited or recently visited website when a new tab is opened will certainly help us keep up with other competitors like Chrome and Mozilla.
I do not know how to go about that though, but a little help can go a long way.
_ Ifeanyi Matthew

Message: 2Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 18:21:16 +1000