[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Server enhancement

Manash Raja mpdmanash at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:45:15 EDT 2016

I have installed XSCE schoolserver on CentOS running in Virtualbox.

   1. Sugar running on another Virtualbox instance can visit
   http://schoolserver from its browser, but server registration is failing
   in Sugar if I try clicking on "XO" and then "Register".
   2. It seems that sugar registers at http://schoolserver:8080 .
   3. When I visited http://schoolserver:8080, it showed me page not found
   error.
   4. I configured XSCE server to support XO registration and backup from
   its menu.
   5. Now when I visit http://schoolserver:8080, I see a different error
   "Error 501."

Please help me to get sugar registered on XSCE server and how do we
configure the XSCE server for sugar. (Any specific config files or ports)

Thanks

Manash Pratim Das