[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Fri Apr 8 04:01:53 EDT 2016

In my point of view Facebook is not a platform. But it's probably possible
to run Sugarizer (or a part of it) into the Facebook context.

BTW I'm agree with Sean, it has sense only if we've got a marketing plan to
be there.

The first part of the job was to share a vision. I think that recent mails
on this list tend to show that we've got a beginning of a vision. Let's
improve it then we could write a marketing plan to determine how to target
our vision.
If Facebook is in the marketing plan then we could go inside it.

           Lionel.