[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:54:48 EDT 2016

:D yes Ignacio I know you are I did a press release about you haha :D

my point is, not everybody wants the same thing out of facebook.
Personally, I like figurative art and I "like" fb pages on that topic. But
it doesn't matter what I like, what matters is what our target audience
likes. My point of view is that our primary target should be teachers.
Perhaps you or Lionel or others feel our primary target should be elsewhere
- developers or donors or school system education buyers. That's a strategy
and marketing discussion, and what it leads to is a marketing strategy to
reach the target. As I said I do think facebook will be key in the
marketing mix - traditional PR doesn't generate press coverage the way it
did five years ago.

As strange as it may sound, effective marketing comes from a rigorous
approach.

Sean