[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:46:59 EDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 6:10 PM, samson goddy <samsongoddy at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I think that doing ads on facebook or twitter will be great.

Samson... at the risk of repeating myself... who are the ads geared to?
What do the ads say? Is the objective to boost random traffic on facebook,
or traffic more likely to adopt or support Sugar?

Let's try an analogy. I think it would be great if we did a computer
program. Over a billion people use computer programs every day. We can do a
great computer program, and put it on line next week, and get users of our
program.

Do you see what I'm saying?

Sean