[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Vishal Batchu vishalvenkat71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:51:18 EDT 2016

Oh, yes I agree with you totally, can't believe how I didn't think of it
from that perspective. Internet.org once, Free Basics again, we never know
what it will come up with next to disrupt the entire state of the internet.
Also, it's great to hear that Sugar is trying to raise awareness about the
scoftware freedom movement :)