[Sugar-devel] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Sanchit Bansal sanchit.bansal_ug18 at ashoka.edu.in
Thu Apr 7 07:08:18 EDT 2016

I can certainly help with directing a lot of traffic to our facebook page
as well as other social media accounts, I will start right away if
everyone's willing.

I propose to incorporate a social media feed on our website to increase the
interactivity here.

I am also working on the redesigning the website project from GSoC and I
would love you guys to give me feedback on this design I have thought of
for the main website: http://sanchitbansal.xyz/GSoC. This is just initial
idea, I will update a lot of stuff in coming days.