[Sugar-devel] Samson's proposal to SLOBs

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Apr 6 03:05:50 EDT 2016

James,

I am not sure how NIH fits. I am completely new to the SLOBs
and have had very little involvement with the translations program. I got
assigned this task by the SLOBs at my first meeting in February.

My point, clearly, is that this proposal needs to be evaluated by the
TCM, in the
context of its value to the overall program. I am not judging the
proposal, but pointing
out aspects that I think need to be addressed.

Tony