[Sugar-devel] Samson's proposal to SLOBs

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:01:44 EDT 2016

Thank you very much Laura for the help you've giving me about my project in Nigeria. Also i also grateful to Walter and Chris for their support too. I have been really down last week(Sick) but i am getting on my feet now. So i did update the proposal to reduce the prices for the languages. here are the links to the excel https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A02A6B155E984772!452&authkey=!AE8LFLFOt_Zhi04&ithint=file%2cods Then the origin document which is attached to this mail.

Also as much i will like to wait till the translation manager, I intend to do this project starting from April so that i can be done before my 2 SAT tests. So i would like if SLOBs can vote via email waiting to the next meeting will do me no good. This is a favour i am asking from SLOBs.

Samson Goddy