[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Server enhancement

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Apr 3 18:01:22 EDT 2016

The ticket is up to date.

Your task would be to set up a server, e.g. XSCE,
http://schoolserver.org/ and then register to it; which is a UI step.

Then set up a second server, and register to it; which is a manual process.

Then design a UI and UX for either switching registration or detecting
environment and testing server connection.

On Sun, Apr 03, 2016 at 04:32:02PM +0530, Manash Raja wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I was looking at this bug [1]https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/362 , but I
> couldn't understand its status quite well. I am interested to work on this
> enhancement as it is related to my proposed GSoC 2016 proposal and would give
> me a head start on understanding the present Sugar-Server integration.
>
> So, I would appreciate if someone can help me to start and direct me where I
> should focus on right now.
>
> Thanks.
> Regards.
>
> Manash Pratim Das (ManashRaja)