[Sugar-devel] Beyond Flash Cards [GSOC 2016]

utkarsh Dhawan dhawanutkarsh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:14:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have proposed Beyond flashcards as a GSOC project for this summer.I have
been involved with sugar for other projects as well.I was hoping if I could
get some data sources as a suggestion. I am planning to have a task called
fix a tale. In which the user has to fix the popular tales like the red
riding hood, three little pigs etc. using logic similar to that in turtle
blocks.I would really like to have suggestions like such.

Thanking You,
Utkarsh Dhawan
(Developer/Student)

Note:Please Consider The environment before printing.