[Sugar-devel] Mouse pointer changes into sugar style pointer in ubuntu

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 1 04:11:11 EDT 2016

Okay, thanks.

Reproduced in Ubuntu 16.04 daily build from 23rd March 2016, with
0.108.0 packages, so the problem remains.

Please let me know if you find the cause.  As I said before, I suggest
looking at the changes to gsettings caused by starting Sugar for the
first time.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/