[Sugar-devel] Mouse pointer changes into sugar style pointer in ubuntu

Vishal Batchu vishalvenkat71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 04:02:50 EDT 2016

I'm sorry, got a little confused.
I followed this, https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Ubuntu
I downloaded the ISO from there and installed it. Now alongside my Unity
Desktop I also have an option to select the Sugar Desktop. When I used the
Sugar Desktop for the first time, and came back to the Unity Desktop by
logging out, this problem started happening.

Everything worked fine when I used SoaS (sorry for the confusion)