[Sugar-devel] [road to 0.108] follow up development team meeting

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:07:40 EDT 2015

Thanks everyone for coming, the logs are evailable here [1,2].

For those who could not come, Sam submitted a patch to webkit to gain
access to browse state API (if I got it right), James suggested we
seriously consider taking the working telepathy-gabble version into sugar
(assuming there is no resources to research and develop a full migration to
newer gabble) and Cerlyn pointed out that distros such as Fedora and Ubuntu
might provide a new mechanisms for having customized dependencies for each
DE.

Refs:
[1]
http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2015-09-16T22:15:39.html