[Sugar-devel] Introduction

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:17:46 EDT 2015

Hi Roshan,
The best to start, if you already have a development environment and can
run Sugar,
is try to solve some bug in bugs.sugarlabs.org or try do some little
improvement to Sugar
or to the activities.
If you find a bug in bus.sugarlabs.org that you test and is already fixed,
please report, that is a good help.
If you are looking for the repositories of some activity,
this page can be useful:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects/Repositories

Gonzalo

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Roshan M Regy <roshanm.regy at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, I am Roshan and would like to contribute to Sugar by writing code. I
> have already downloaded the source code and was able to successfully build
> Sugar OS. Could someone please tell me what should be my next step to
> contribute to Sugar.
>
> Thanking You
> Yours sincerely
> Roshan