[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Test-Announce] Fedora 23 Final Release Compose 2 (RC2) Available Now!

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:23:09 EDT 2015

Hi All,

This could be the GA release for SoaS, please test.

https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/23_RC2/Live/x86_64/Fedora-Live-SoaS-x86_64-23-2.iso
https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/23_RC2/Live/i386/Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-23-2.iso
https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/23_RC2/Images/armhfp/Fedora-SoaS-armhfp-23-2-sda.raw.xz