[Sugar-devel] ./osbuild shell not valid command

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Tue Nov 24 03:24:18 EST 2015

Hi Jerry,

A COPR would be amazing!  I think that it would be amazing to have a set of
rpms for the master branch automatically built.

But I think there is still a role for sugar-build for like building and
developing :)  It's very bad for testing though.

Re the test suite:  good idea.  I have no idea why it doesn't run now and I
don't have the time to dive into it now.

Thanks,
Sam