[Sugar-devel] Problem in pulling the source

Daksh Shah dakshshah at live.com
Thu Nov 19 12:47:34 EST 2015

To whomsoever it may concern, the problem has been resolved. There was some change to be made in the modules.json, changing the fedora-23 to fedora-20, that Sam suggested to me. It worked, and also I have made a pull request for the same at https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-build/pull/34
Thanks Everyone :)
Daksh