[Sugar-devel] XO-4 gerber files

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 13 03:10:10 EST 2015

Welcome Abraham,

Yes, we have the files, they are used by the factory.

No, you can't have them, sorry.

But you can place an order, subject to minimum quantities.  We are
still producing XO-4 in our factory, and would be happy to produce a
batch to your requirements.

You might also be able to borrow an XO-4 from someone else, if you
detail your experimental plan.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 02:07:24AM -0500, abew1985 at phenetics.com abew1985 at phenetics.com wrote:
> Does anyone have files for creating the XO-4 hardware? Our group wants to do
> some experiments on the hardware? Is it possible to get this?
>
> Thanks Team, Abraham
>
>     On November 10, 2015 at 4:40 PM James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>     Heh, that's me having a toothache. All fixed now. It was cracked
>     dentin underneath a previous restoration.
>
>     No, it wasn't acceptable behaviour, but nobody else has given
>     feedback, and I doubt SLOBs needs to waste their time on it.
>
>     I was thinking of you when I wrote it. I'm glad I was able to get you
>     to focus on me. Think of it as reverse trolling in action. ;-)
>
>     --
>     James Cameron
>     http://quozl.linux.org.au/

James Cameron