[Sugar-devel] SOAS Fedora 22 Final Release: Collaboration in Activities

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Thu May 21 00:11:45 EDT 2015

>Okay, and please bear with me; I don't have the data quota to download
>SOAS images; but is the Server entry box in the Collaboration section
>of the Network panel of the My Settings set or is it blank?

It has the jabber.sugalabs.org and I have blank it out first for my testing.

I registered the two SOAS-22 with the schoolserver. Both shows in the neighbourhood BUT a shared activity will not show (it showed when it is not registered befroe) in the neighbourhood. I use 2 registered XO and the shared activities will show. The SOAS can join but will not work as in my previous setting. The XO collaboration works OK.

>Okay, that's interesting.

Ha .. you love interesting stuff to troubleshoot. Hope the issue get sorted out or we are losing a great feature.

Cheers