[Sugar-devel] SOAS Fedora 22 Final Release: Collaboration in Activities

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Wed May 20 23:10:17 EDT 2015

I tested the 2 SOAS-22 via a connection to the schoolserver AP. Collaboration  works normally between XOs-1 running 13.2.4.

In Adhoc network connection I could not see the other person in neighbourhood view.

I think collaboration work on SOAS-17 and below as I alway try to see if the SOAS would work with XOs by testing maze, write, etc.