[Sugar-devel] Communication between two Activities

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:43:23 EDT 2015

Hi Gonzalo,

Sure, I'll try explain the user case.

Notificator: There is a Sugar Activity who shows Notification messages
for the kid.

Daemon: There is an script running on cron, who get new notification
from a Server.

I need communicate the Daemon with the Notificator, so when Daemon
receive a new notification from Server, it'll send a signal to
Notificator.

Notificator when receive the signal, should refresh a widget.

I know a way to do that, using system signals, but i wonder if Sugar
has another way to achieve that.

Thanks.