[Sugar-devel] The new kid on the block

Vibhor Sehgal sehgalvibhor at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:26:39 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I am Vibhor Sehgal , a student from India. I am new to this list !
I heard about SugarLabs through Google Summer of Code and wanted to
contribute to the community as a summer of code intern which was definitely
a selfish motive.I worked on the project Web Confusion which is being
mentored by Tony Anderson, but i wasn't selected for Summer of code 2015.

However, Tony gave me a chance to work as a volunteer on this project
during the summer. I got so attached to this community and my mentor, who
is indeed very supportive that i couldn't refuse the offer. So, I and a
group of few more developers are working on the project Web Confusion which
basically will teach students about the web technologies like Html, Css and
Javascript.

I have created a small google group also,so that each and everybody can
stay up to date. We'd love to add more people to the group. Also, I have
created a mock activity which I will be hosting soon on Github.

Feels Great!
Thanks!
--
Vibhor Sehgal
'Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.'