[Sugar-devel] Introduction to the list

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon May 11 17:44:19 EDT 2015

Maybe point to  directory where you have installed your activities?
Or take it from a env variable.

A few questions:
What is your testing environment?
I am looking at how to install docker in Fedora, and have different
instructions
depending on the version https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docker
I am using F21, should I remove docker and install docker-io?

What about other distributions? The docker recipe works across distros
or we need a different recipe for everyone?

Gonzalo

Gonzalo