[Sugar-devel] Introduction to the list

Michaël Ohayon mohayon75 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:26:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've just setup something to run sugar with docker.

It will work on GNU/Linux only with X11 and pulseaudio.

I've published it on the docker registry and github.

- https://github.com/mikklfr/docker-sugar
- The docker image is mikkl/sugar

It's kind of a poc for now.
I'll setup a script to test an activity asap.

If you want to test it :

- Download and start docker service
- Run the .sh script :
https://github.com/mikklfr/docker-sugar/blob/master/run.sh

I'll give updates :)

--
Michaël Ohayon
Manager de l'Innovation Cloud et Mobilité