[Sugar-devel] GSoC projects

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Mar 20 09:38:18 EDT 2015

I didn't have idea that there are so many virtualization options:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_platform_virtualization_software

If we could have a "almost automatic" way to create a vm,
and share to users in windows or mac, could solve a lot of problems,
and help us reach a bigger user base.

Gonzalo

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning