[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015: Interactive JavaScript Shell

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Mar 10 03:11:46 EDT 2015

Great!

I suspect the files are small enough to send by attachment to an email.
I am sure as we move into this there will be more 'official' ways to do
this.

Packaging is something I haven't given much thought to. My guess is that
we should package it for the XO as a Sugar Activity, although a
reasonable alternative is
to put it in a special place such as /home/olpc/Documents/jsplayer and
let the user launch it in the browser by
file:///home/olpc/Documents/jsplayer/. It could also be packaged as a
'plugin' to the Browse activity. For deployments with a local server, it
could be something like http://schoolserver/jsplayer.

Tony