[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015: Interactive JavaScript Shell

Richa Sehgal richasehgal2908 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 02:10:33 EDT 2015

Dear Tony,

Thanks for replying back. I am glad to you have as my mentor! Using the
underlying JS course for testing is a great idea. We can integrate that as
a help tutorial - depending upon the time available.

Currently I have started looking into the implementation of jsfiddle and
would report back about my learnings. I am sure that there are other
platforms too - I would look into these too. I would make a prototype and
share with you the code. This way we can put our thinking hats together and
iterate over a concrete plan. I also have some ideas that would make this
tool more fun and engaging to use, keeping in mind that the target audience
is students.

Thanks a lot,
Richa