[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015 Project

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:09:09 EST 2015

You went to http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015 ?
>From there you make an account, login in, and then request a role with
Sugar Labs.

The projects are only listed in the wiki at the moment at:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2015

Feel free to add more. The third project down from the top is the one
regarding performance tuning on XO 1. (With some placeholder mentors.)
Please edit the description to make it more focused on the real
problems.

Let me know if you run into problems.

-walter

--