[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015 Project

Anish Shah anishshah101 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:38:52 EST 2015

Hi,

I am Anish Shah, from India. I am a student at BITS Pilani college and was
keen to do a GSoC project with Sugar Labs.

I am a javascript developer and a UI/UX designer with working knowledge of
C, Java and Python.

I did my GSoC last year with the Public Lab with the project on Image
transformations using javascript: http://publiclab.org/profile/anishshah101

My Github profile link: http://github.com/anishshah101

I had a look at the ideas page and a lot of projects got me interested!
both in feature additions as well as ports. The most fascinating ones
seemed to be "Turtle Blocks 3D javascript" , "Physics JS" and "Sugar Web
based activity set"

I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch with the mentors to
know more about these projects and for some
pointers to get started on these projects.

Looking forward to hearing from the community.

Regards,
Anish Shah