[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Poll] Choosing better UI for sugarlabs.org

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:39:34 EST 2015

I've been focusing on the content side of the website and am currently
working on an approach that is less text-centric. I'm trying to
distill each section into 1 or 2 sentences. From there, we could have
links to more details and to the next section. Stay tuned.

-walter

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:06 AM, Sam P. <sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tymon,
>
> I will talk on IRC asap (not soon sorry).
>
> Please feel free to get my branch and make changes to it.  Pull requests
> welcome!
>
> Thanks,
> Sam
>

> On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 9:46 pm Tymon Radzik <dwgipk at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I like it Sam. It looks really nice, however I've doubts with UI for Sugar
>> website. We should discuss it together on IRC talk about advantages and
>> disadvantages of my and your solution and then create something good. Is
>> that ok for you?
>> On Mon 2 Mar 2015 at 11:44 Sam P. <sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> A new activities site is on the radar :)
>>>
>>> https://activities-2.sugarlabs.org/

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org