[Sugar-devel] SugarLabs.org new website - looking for opinions/ideas!

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:23:09 EST 2015

Hi Tymon,

I think it's great you have stepped up to rework the sl.o website.

Christian who designed the original pages had worked on a new framework a
while back, but we got bogged down trying to find usable (both attractive
and legal) visuals of kids using Sugar.

I have a typographical suggestion - instead of WELCOME TO SUGARLABS it
would be better to keep to the typographical guidelines (lowercase VAG
Rounded Std Light).

Don't forget the press page, the press releases chart (part of) the history
of SL and if we have anything to announce of interest the press page is
where newswire press releases point to (sugarlabs.org/press).

cc'ing the marketing list if anyone is still on it.

Sean