[Sugar-devel] Delaying 0.106 for one week
martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:50:06 EDT 2015
Sure, but for this particular release, I honestly prefer to invest time
testing it the best we can, and only push fixes selectively if we find
regressions on the fixes we landed recently or if we find something new
something that we consider extremely critical.
If we push changes last minute, we won't be able to test it properly.
On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org>
> No problem, but could we do a meeting next Monday and triage pending bugs
> to see what have higher priority?
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Martin Abente <
> martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>> I am strongly considering to delay the 0.106 release by one week, from
>> June 29 to July 6 . The reasons for this delay are:
>> - Aymara translations are very close to be fully completed, _very_
>> few translations are missing and it would be a shame to release 0.106 with
>> incomplete translations for so few. I have already requested Edgar and
>> Sebastian to work together to finish these last translations so the new .PO
>> can be merged.
>> - Luckily for us, this week we had a burst of activity in github with
>> many useful bug fixes, but at the same time I would like to have some extra
>> time to make sure everything is in place before the final release.
>> Thanks for your understanding,
>>  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.106/Roadmap
> Gonzalo Odiard
> SugarLabs - Software for children learning
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel