[Sugar-devel] Delaying 0.106 for one week

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:50:06 EDT 2015

Sure, but for this particular release, I honestly prefer to invest time
testing it the best we can, and only push fixes selectively if we find
regressions on the fixes we landed recently or if we find something new
something that we consider extremely critical.

If we push changes last minute, we won't be able to test it properly.