[Sugar-devel] Integrating the translations for sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:38:14 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

We are one week away [1] from the first stable release 0.106 and its time
to start integrating the new translations to sugar [2] and
sugar-toolkit-gtk3 [3], so we can spend this week doing some minimal QA.

Please reply to this email with the link to your Pootle language project
(e.g, [4]), and I will handle the merge. But first, make sure the
translation is 100% complete and revise any errors shown in the "expand
details" page.

Regards,
Martin.

Refs: