[Sugar-devel] Missed migration to github

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 19 14:48:58 EDT 2015

Hello Paolo,
Please migrate Saludame to a repository in your personal user on github.
Then add your project to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects/Repositories
(You can add it on Honey2 table or, if you don't implement localization,
create a new table)

About if would be better have the projects on SugaeLabs space or in the
maintainers
space, we decided for this last option, to avoid add more administrative
tasks to the core team.

Please do the import with this process to keep the history:

https://help.github.com/articles/importing-a-git-repository-using-the-command-line/

Ask us if we have doubts

Gonzalo

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Pablo Moleri <pmoleri at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used to maintain the Saludame activity http://git.sugarlabs.org/saludame
> from ceibalJAM - Uruguay.
> Now I see the link it's no longer available and that there was a migration
> to github.
>
> I still have the git clone in my pc, so that's not a problem.
>
> My question is if at Sugar Labs repo you have all activities or only the
> ones mantained by Sugar Labs itself?
> Should I upload it to Sugarlabs repo? As an open source project I think it
> will have more visibility there.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Pablo Moleri

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning