[Sugar-devel] libflashplayer.so and WebCam issue

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:15:14 EDT 2015

Hi James,

I did the tests on a XO4 with 1G ram and F18, and the behaviour is the
same, the webcam shows bright pixels purple.

I guess i understanding your points, just to confirm, so my problem
now is that the flashplugin isn't working properly ?

I agree with you, flashplugin isn't a good choice, but unfortunately
the only option for this kind of web sites that children really likes.

So the only one thing to do, is try to fix the flashplugin ?

Thanks Gustavo.