[Sugar-devel] license of layout.py in Sugar Calculate activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Jul 30 00:04:23 EDT 2015

G'day Aneesh,

Thanks for coming back to us on this.

Yes, you can do something, and you are the only person who can do it,
because you are the copyright owner.

You just have to edit a file.

As an example of a good file, look at plotlib.py, see how it has both
a copyright (line 2) and a license (lines 4-16).

https://github.com/lionaneesh/sugarlabs-calculate/blob/sugar-0.94/plotlib.py

It is the layout.py file with a problem.

https://github.com/lionaneesh/sugarlabs-calculate/blob/sugar-0.94/layout.py

Clone the source code in your git repository
https://github.com/lionaneesh/sugarlabs-calculate

Open the file layout.py, edit it, add the license, commit the changes,
and then push to your repository.

That's all!

If you can't push for some reason, you can prepare a git patch and
post it as a reply.  As long as it comes from you.