[Sugar-devel] Unit Testing Turtle Block Js

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jul 28 10:02:36 EDT 2015

This is a new field in the Sugar space, I am afraid we don't have previous
experiences.
Maybe you can do a research of the options to do unit tests on js,
and share in the mailing list?

Gonzalo

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Amit Kumar Jha <amitjha1412 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am Amit Kumar Jha working on the project Turtle Blocks for in-line
> programming under the guidance of Walter Bender.
>
> We decided to make code more robust by including some unit tests, since
> this is my first experience in writing unit test in JS, I would really be
> glad to be guided by someone who may have experience in unit testing in
> Javascript.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Amit Kumar Jha
> (artista)

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software [for | by] children learning