[Sugar-devel] Additions to MOhayon's Sugar activity

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jul 18 19:50:32 EDT 2015

A few more comments:

1) Instead of create a new repository with the sources, fork Michael
repository,
and learn how to send pull requests.
You can read about that here
http://developer.sugarlabs.org/contributing.md.html#forking
Then, separate your changes in small patches, by example, one patch by tool
you add.

2) Make commits with good titles and explanations, like this one:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/commit/034706a482deef3db5e8a93b232882af3224016c

3) I agree with Puneet's comments. Would be good consolidate the different
tools in a
tools selector like in the Sugar Paint activity, and improve the color
selector palette to
enable configure the tool size and shape, and  select custom colors.

The activity is having nice improvements, if you and Michael can coordinate
to work together will be perfect.

About the icons https://thenounproject.com/ have a lot to use.

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software [for | by] children learning