[Sugar-devel] [Server-devel] 13.2.5 simple tests

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jul 17 06:12:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I downloaded slides from ASLO by the download button. The file size and
md5 match James Cameron's.

I executed sugar-intall-bundle slides-2.xo

This is exactly the procedure for Welcome Web which worked without a
problem.

I was running on an XO-1.75.

I did not try a direct install.

The error says the problem was detected in the bundleregistry in jarabe.

Tony