[Sugar-devel] Sugar Paint Project

Michaël Ohayon mohayon75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:26:54 EDT 2015

Hello Sneha and hello everyone,

Happy to see that new people are willing to contribute to sugar !

I'm working on a Paint.activity for the Google Summer of Code 2015.
It's available here : https://github.com/mikklfr/Paint.activity
You can test it here : http://mikklfr.github.io/Paint.activity

Maybe you can give a look at the source to see how to fit with sugar web.
I would be happy to get some pull requests from you on this project :)

Michaël Ohayon
Innovation Manager @ Epitech Innovation Hub
Google Summer of Code Student '15