[Sugar-devel] Sugar 0.106 Video
quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jul 7 17:55:33 EDT 2015
I cannot speak for the tools that Sam may have, but a method for
internationalisation is to:
- write down what Sam said,
- translate to Spanish,
- play the video with sound muted,
- record yourself speaking while watching the video,
- repeat the recording until you think it is best,
- send the recordings to Sam _or_ use tools to replace the audio track
with your recording,
What do you suggest, Sam?
On Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 12:01:11PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> Great video Sam!
> I would love to help with the Spanish version :D
> Let me kmow how to proceed.
> 2015-07-05 18:40 GMT-05:00, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org>:
> > Reviewed, please merge. ;-)
> > --
> > James Cameron
> > http://quozl.linux.org.au/
> > _______________________________________________
> > Sugar-devel mailing list
> > Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
> > http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/sugar-devel
> Laura V.
> I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org
> Identi.ca/Skype acaire
> IRC kaametza
> Happy Learning!
More information about the Sugar-devel