[Sugar-devel] [Release] Announcing Sugar 0.106.0 (stable)

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:09:05 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the release of Sugar 0.106.0. In this new stable
release we added performance improvements, new ways of learning
collaboratively, new hardware controls, more translations, and of course, a
lot of bug fixes. Please visit the Release Notes page [1] for details.

This release of Sugar is dedicated to the memory of Marco Gritti Presenti.
Marco was a member of the original Sugar team and the lead Red Hat engineer
on the project over its first three years of development. Marco was also a
founding member of Sugar Labs and one of the original members of the Sugar
Labs oversight board. Beyond the code he contributed to the project -- he
was a gifted software engineer --Marco shared with us his vision that Sugar
ultimately belongs to its users: it is the clarity of this vision that is
still reflected in the Sugar code-base and the spirit of the Sugar Labs
community.

Martin.

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.106/Notes