[Sugar-devel] Collaboration

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Wed Jul 1 05:01:07 EDT 2015

Yeah, it looks pretty scammy.  It references CorprateSocialResponsibility,
engaging with youths and is from Facebook not email - making it look like a
mass campaign not somebody targeting sugarlabs.

Maybe we should just say:  SL is a volunteer run, not for profit
organization.  We are always delighted when people are interested in
broadening the reach of out community.  Please contact us via ml
(sugar-devel at lists.SL.o) and we are always happy to discuss how to
represent our vision, product and brand.

I'm betting my money that he won't reply once he figures out we aren't
gonna pay him money :)