[Sugar-devel] PROPOSAL TO DO TRIAGE METTING

Ryan Cunningham rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:39:52 EST 2015

The message you have sent appears to be spam:

> 	mail provider *      (ifeanyipeter42[at]yahoo.com)
> 	* -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/,
> 	no *      trust *      [98.138.91.254 listed in list.dnswl.org]
> 	* -0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
> 	*      domain *  1.6 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals
> 	* -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
> 	* 0.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in
> 	digit *      (ifeanyi peter <ifeanyipeter42[at]yahoo.com> )
> 	* 0.2 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends
> 	in *      digit (ifeanyipeter42[at]yahoo.com)
> 	*  1.7 DEAR_SOMETHING BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
> 	*  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
> 	*  0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
> 	sunjammer.sugarlabs.org <http://sunjammer.sugarlabs.org/>
I’m sorry to tell you this, but junk mail messages are not accepted on the Sugar Labs development mailing list.

If you continue posting to this mailing list, you may be reported to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) of the U.S. Department of Justice’s Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center.